Each month we have chosen an outstanding member of our team to introduce to you through a showcase of their personal lifestyle. Take a minute to learn about our team and their personal side. This month we would like to formally introduce Sukhraj Gill CPA, CA, and Owner/Entrepreneur.
- At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
“I probably would never max-out my credit card at one store because it’s fiscally irresponsible. That being said If I couldn’t use the money towards some sort of goodwill I would likely max-out my credit card at a clothing store.”
- Can you play any instruments? If yes, which one, If no, what would you most like to learn?
“I used to know how to play the trumpet but promptly forgot after band wasn’t a requirement in school. I would love to learn how to play the Piano!”
- Favourite memory from your first week at PDCO?
“Getting to know the team members!”
- If you could have any one superpower, which would you choose?
“It would be cool to have the ability to fly, but if I had to pick just one it would probably be the ability to slow down time so I can move really fast (kind of like Flash).”
- If you had a boat what would you name it?
“Never thought about it but….. Something funny like, Kids inheritance!”
- Choose a movie title that best resembles the story of your life.
“The Pursuit of Happiness, to be clear not the plot of the movie just the title.”
- If you could give one idea on how to improve the accounting industry what would it be
“I think the industry is always changing and has already evolving a lot in the right direction. I think that the continued use of technology will improve the industry and ultimately the end users.”
- You win the lottery to the tune of $50M… what are your first three purchases (actions)
“Real-estate, Real-estate, Real-estate….. They aren’t making anymore land. I guess other then in Dubai”
- Favourite part of your job?
“Helping clients make informed decisions that help propel them to their ultimate goals. ”
- What would you change about your position?
“Nothing really, I think there is always a better or smarter way of doing things but overall, I’m grateful for the opportunities I have been afforded!